1. What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect from when you register on our website can include your first name, last name, email address, mobile/landline telephone number, ZIP code, your Country/Region/Town, IP address, your product requests activity and information you give us when you contact our customer services team, when you engage with our social media platform (for example by tagging us in a post on Instagram).
When browsing our website, without registring, we collect in cookies the application security tokens and session key in way the logged-in user remain in the system.
If you are using a mobile device and register on our website or only browsing our website, we may collect your IP address or other device identifier, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other portable device information.
We may, where we have a lawful basis for doing so, also collect personal data about you from third parties who provide us with additional publicly available information about you.
*We use this information on an anonymous basis and will never use it to identify any particular user. We won't be able to link this data to any other data that we hold about you and the purpose of collecting this data to send you advertising in line with your preferences.
2. When do we collect your personal data?
· When you purchase products and services from us in store, online, or over the phone
· When you contact us or we contact you to take part in surveys, competitions or promotions
· When you contact our customer services team in store, online or over the phone
· When you engage with us on social media (by mentioning/tagging us or by contacting us directly)
3. How do we use your personal data and what are our legal justifications for doing so?
To make our products and services available to you
We use your personal data to provide you with the information, products and services that you request or purchase from us (i.e. to complete certain tasks, processes or orders on our website or within our apps and deliver your products or services), and to communicate with you regarding those products and services that you purchase from us and respond to your questions and comments;
We may also use your personal data to measure how satisfied our customers are and provide customer service (including troubleshooting in connection with purchases or your requests for services or when you ask us questions on social media);
We rely on our contractual arrangements with you as the lawful basis on which we collect and process your personal data when you make an order for products and services. Alternatively, in some cases, we rely on our legitimate interests as a business (for example, to measure customer satisfaction and troubleshoot customer issues). Where we rely on our legitimate interests, we will always make sure that we balance these interests against your rights.
For administrative and internal business purposes
We may use your personal data for our internal business purposes, such as enhancing our site, improving our services and products and identifying usage trends. We may also use your data to monitor the use of our website and ensure that our website is presented in the most effective and relevant manner for you and your device and setting default options for you (such as language and store location);
It is in our legitimate interests as a business to use your personal data in this way. For example, we want to ensure our website is customer friendly and works properly and that our products and services are efficient and of high quality. We also want to make it easy for you to interact with us. Where we rely on our legitimate interests, we will always make sure that we balance these interests against your rights.
For security and legal reasons
We use your personal data to:
· ensure the personal and financial information you provide us is accurate;
· conduct fraud checks or prevent other illegal activity;
· protect our rights or property (or those of others); and
· fulfil our legal and compliance-related obligations.
In some cases we will use your personal data because it's necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation (such as if we receive a legitimate request from a law enforcement agency). In other cases (such as the detection of fraud) we will rely on our legitimate interests as a business to use your personal data in this way. Where we rely on our legitimate interests, we will always make sure that we balance these interests against your rights.
To personalise your shopping experience and improve our operations
We use your personal data to:
· allow you to create a profile on our website which enables you to purchase CAVIO CASA products and services online without having to fill in your personal data every time you shop online with us;
· provide you with marketing material via SMS and email;
· analyse how you shop and what you shop for. This may include information on products you have viewed, historical transactions and products you have added to your online basket. This allows us to provide a browsing experience which is relevant to you.
It is in our legitimate interests as a business to use your data in this way and we do this in order to enhance your shopping experience with us. This allows us to help you find the products and services which you may be looking for and avoids you having to browse through products or services which are not relevant to you.
When we send you marketing material via SMS, and email, we will rely on our legitimate interests as a business, always ensuring that your rights are protected.
4. Who do we share your personal data with?
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party. However, in order for us to provide our services to you, we share your personal data with our trusted third party service providers or our group companies, as detailed below. Whenever we share your personal data, we put safeguards in place which require these organisations to keep your data safe and to ensure that they do not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes.
Third party service providers:
To fulfil orders for products and services
We work with a number of trusted service providers who carry out services on our behalf. When you purchase products and services from us, the services provided by these organisations includes delivery, product assembly and installation, waste removal and processing payments. It is in our legitimate interests as a business to work with these service providers since we may not have the capabilities to provide these services ourselves. In each case, we will ensure that the service provider is only allowed to use your personal data in order to provide the services to us and for no other purpose.
Other professional services
We may need to disclose your personal data to our insurers where we believe that it is required under our contractual relationship with our insurance provider to do so.
5. Your rights
You have a number of rights relating to your personal information and what happens to it. You are entitled to:
· have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way;
· access personal data we hold about you;
· require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data;
· require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it;
· request that we transfer your personal data to you or another service provider in a simple, structured format;
· object at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
· object to automated decision making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
· object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data; and
· otherwise restrict or temporarily stop our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
If you would like to speak to us in relation to any of your rights, please contact us.
6. Changing your preferences
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us about our products or services, or for other marketing purposes, or you want to delete/updated your account on our CAVIO CASA website you can amend your preferences or unsubscribe.
So if you have a profile on the CAVIO CASA website (caviocasa.com; caviocasa.it; caviocasa.net ), you can :
- delete your account by logging into your account and press the “DELETE ACCOUNT” button
- change your account data by logging into your account changing the data and press the button “UPDATE”.
To unsubscribe from out emails - simply follow the unsubscribe link provided in emails you receive from us.
We want to ensure that all the information we have about our customers is factually correct and up to date. If you find that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate or needs updating (for instance, you may have changed your name or address) then please contact us so that we can correct it.
7. Security and retention of your personal data
Security of your personal data
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We protect your data by using encryption techniques. This means that your data is protected and only accessible by co-workers who need it to carry out their job responsibilities.
Retention of your personal data
CAVIO CASA uses the following types of cookies:
- "technical" cookies: These cookies are needed for browsing and guarantee secure and efficient browsing of the website.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS cookies are also used solely to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website. These are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the services of the host website (performance cookies). For further information on the Google cookies policy, refer to the link indicated below: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
YANDEX.METRICA cookies are used to collect depersonalized information about site's traffic. The available statistics include the number of users, traffic sources, and user behavior on site pages. To keep track of users, Yandex.Metrica uses anonymous browser identifiers that are stored in cookies. For further information on the Yandex.Metrica cookies policy, refer to the link indicated below: Yandex.Metrica cookie-usage
- third-party “social plugin” cookies: If you visit a website, you receive cookies from that particular website (“proprietary”) and also from websites managed by other organisations (“third parties”). These third-party cookies relate to the “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google. They are parts of the page generated directly by those websites and included on the host page. The most common use of social plugins is sharing the contents on social networks. The presence of these plugins means cookies are transmitted to and from the websites managed by third parties. Please refer to the relative information on management of information collected by "third parties".
For greater transparency and simplicity, the addresses where said information and details on the methods of managing cookies may be obtained are provided below:
- “Remarketing” cookies: These are persistent cookies, i.e. fragments of information which remain for longer and are stored on the hard disk of the user's computer until the cookies are deleted. “Persistent cookies” only store the fact that an unidentified visitor has browsed on the website and whether or not the visitor has accepted the summary information. The website uses other persistent cookies of third parties to monitor visits relating to the digital activities performed.
The Google Remarketing cookies are used. The user may decide whether or not to accept the cookies using their own browser settings.
Total or partial disabling of cookies: Total or partial disabling of technical cookies could prevent use of certain functions of the website reserved to registered users. However, use of public contents is possible even when cookies are completely disabled.
Disabling "third-party" cookies does not affect browsing in any way.
The setting must be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications.
The best browsers allow different settings to be defined for “proprietary” cookies and "third-party" cookies.
The procedures for disabling cookies of several browsers are shown below.
Firefox: 1. Open Firefox
2. Press “Alt” on the keyboard
3. On the instruments bar at the top of the browser, select “Instruments”, then “Options”
4. Select the “Privacy” option
5. Go to “Chronology settings”, then “Use customised settings”. Deselect “Accept cookies from websites" and save the preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on “Instruments” and then on “Internet Options”
3. Select the “Privacy” option and scroll to the desired privacy level (up to block all cookies and down to allow all cookies)
4. Then click on OK
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on “Instruments”.
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”.
4. Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”.
5. On the “Cookies” option, it is possible to deselect the cookies and save the preferences .
1. Open Safari.
2. Choose “Preferences” on the instruments bar, then select the "Security" panel in the dialogue window which follows.
3. In the “Accept cookies” section, it is possible to specify if and when Safari saves cookies from the websites. Click on the Help button (question mark) for further information.
4. For more information on the cookies stored on your computer, click on "Show cookies”.
All content of this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, audio clips, videos, images and animations is exclusive property of Cavio Casa and is protected by the international laws on copyright and other intellectual property rights. No content can be used in any way without first obtaining the express written consent of Cavio Casa. To receive such consent and the right of reproduction, please contact Cavio Casa. Cavio Casa is not liable for the photos published. Icons and commercial logos featured on this website are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights of the respective owners. All the photos are property of the author and any unauthorized usage can be prosecuted in accordance with current laws.